Call for Bloggers:
Interested writers are encouraged to submit immediately.
ART OF HUSTLE (dot com) is seeking contributors for the following writing types:
- TIPS. In other words “how to”.
- STORIES OF SUCCESS. Narratives or interviews about learning moments, instances of career advancement, or skill development.
Topics for either may range and cover any of the following:
- Money (making or management)
- Productivity/Performance tips and best practices
- Team work or professional partnerships
- Communications (either interpersonal or marketing)
- Technology (apps, useful websites, tools, etc.)
- Management (of Team, Project, or Time)
- Professional development (e.g. reporting on trainings, books, lectures)
- Other: Any similar topics
- (Please browse http://artofhustle.com to read the archives and get a feel for the readership, the topics covered, and the general tone of the articles.)
ABOUT ART OF HUSTLE: This site is for artists and entrepreneurs to learn marketing and management tips & information. Through trainings and consulting, ART OF HUSTLE equips independent artists, creative entrepreneurs, small businesses and non-profit organizations with new perspectives and valuable tools, cultivating fresh leadership in our communities. We believe in the great value of mastering narrative, personally and moreover professionally, to better serve the goals of any individual and company.
REQUIREMENTS: Writers that are published to ART OF HUSTLE will receive full credit, retention of rights to republish elsewhere, and link-back to their website. To be considered for publication, please use the following checklist to include in your email:
- Direct your message to: ContactAnthem@ArtOfHustle.com
- Email subject line: Blog Pitch
- Bio (no more than 100 words please)
- Link(s) to your blog or published work
- Specify exactly which website URL that you would like to be publicly linked back to
- Per pitch: Three or so sentences only that describe your story idea–what you’d write, why it’s timely if it is, identifying new trends or offering a fresh take on a classic subject. Is it a first-person essay? A reported piece (i.e. you go ask a few people questions and then you quote them)? An interview? Most important, what is the “take-away”, i.e. what will the reader learn? Do NOT include an already completed work.
- You may submit 1-4 story ideas at a time.
- Must be completed within two weeks of assignment.
- May average 800 words, more or less.
- May include images and videos to support the writing – optional.
- Are preferably previously unpublished.
- May be edited in formatting or for grammar.
This is a great opportunity to get writing out there, to further one’s online presence, and to introduce your words to a new audience. Above average posts at ART OF HUSTLE have been “shared” – reposted and retweeted – across networks more than 70 to 100 times. The ART OF HUSTLE site scores a 96 on Website Grader and the average time on the site is 4:19 minutes (According to a CBS report, a typical page may get 33 seconds. Translation: People like to spend time here).